404 is an independent communications agency with aim to resolve our clients' business challenges. Strategy is the backbone of our approach. We see clients as partners who are on board through every stage of the process, from idea to execution. In an age when brands need to talk more than ever, we help them find their voice.
We have two sister companies: Flow is building mobile applications that make life more beautiful, productive and fun, while Shape is delivering bespoken web solutions with unmatched service.
As Performance marketing specialist you will be part of our talented Performance team that plays a crucial role in enhancing ROI within the digital space. You will have the opportunity to develop, implement and manage digital advertising campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the market.
Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
If you become part of our team, your main focus will be:
- Devising media performance marketing strategies based on client briefs
- Independent management of performance marketing campaigns and continued optimization (Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn advertising, etc.)
- Setting up basic campaign tracking in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Preparing campaign-related internal and external reports by using Google Data Studio
- Following trends, actively suggesting options for campaign improvement and testing
We have a place for you if have the following:
- 2+ years of work experience in performance marketing (preferably agency experience)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads & Facebook Business Manager
- Active use of Google Analytics & Google Data Studio
- Basic knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Meticulous attention to detail and a strong sense of responsibility
- Well-developed proactivity and a strong desire for learning
- Highly analytical thinking
Why our people choose us:
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people happiness is important to us. That is why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after work hangouts with beer, referral reward and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sport activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.