404 is an independent communications agency with an aim to resolve our clients' business challenges. Strategy is the backbone of our approach. We see clients as partners who are on board through every stage of the process, from idea to execution. In an age when brands need to talk more than ever, we help them find their voice.
Our sister company, SHAPE404, develops web and mobile applications.
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will be a part of our talented performance team, which plays a key role in improving ROI in the digital space. You will have an opportunity to come up with performance marketing strategies and manage advertising campaigns on Facebook, Google, and many other platforms. You will also spend a lot of your time working with Google Analytics, and if you are at all interested, you will also be able to work with other analytical tools as well as on browser optimization (SEO). You will be responsible for the results of your clients’ campaigns and actively involved in improving campaigns in cooperation with the rest of your team, account managers, and social and creative departments.
Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
If you become part of our team, your main focus will be:
- Minimum of two years of work experience in performance marketing (preferably agency experience)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads & Facebook Business Manager
- Active use of Google Analytics & Google Data Studio
- Basic knowledge of Google Tag Manager (you don’t need to know the advanced stuff, but we would appreciate it if you at least knew how to set up Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics tags)
- Familiarity with browser optimization (it is important you understand how SEO complements advertising)
- Highly analytical thinking
- Having a team spirit, being well-organized and prepared to learn new skills
- Being optimistic and proactive when it comes to tackling challenges and solving tasks
We have a place for you if have the following:
- Devising media performance marketing strategies based on client briefs
- Independent management of performance marketing campaigns and continued optimization, as well as making suggestions for improvement (Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Snapchat, Linkedin, Reddit advertising, etc.) based on defined KPIs
- Setting up basic campaign tracking in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Preparing campaign-related internal and external reports by using Google Data Studio
Why our people choose us:
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people happiness is important to us. That is why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after work hangouts with beer, referral reward and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sport activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.