404 is a communications agency with an aim to resolve our clients' business challenges. Strategy is the backbone of our approach. We see clients as partners who are on board through every stage of the process, from idea to execution. In an age when brands need to talk more than ever, we help them find their voice.
We are part of MYTY group and alongside we have our sister company, Shape 404 developing digital products, websites and mobile applications.
As Event Manager in our well-coordinated team, you will have the opportunity to independently or with other team members, design and bring to life various events for our clients - from the creative concept itself, through cooperation with internal teams and external vendors, to the actualization of the event.
Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
If you become part of our team, your main focus will be:
- Planning and organizing online and offline events
- Designing creative event concepts
- Selection, cooperation and coordination of external suppliers
- Independent implementation and coordination of events
- Collaboration and coordination of production teams
- Daily communication with clients
- Cooperation with other internal departments
- Development and monitoring of event cost sheets
- Evaluation of finalized events
We have a place for you if have the following:
- 3+ years of work experience in event management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Highlighted ability to organize work independently
- Proactivity, resourcefulness and ability to define priorities
- Developed crisis management skills
- High level of creativity, especially in visual expression
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
Why our people choose us:
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people's happiness is important to us. That's why we offer fun team buildings, Fridays after work beer hangouts, referral rewards and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sports activities and a prize if you run your first half marathon.
Agency 404 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, sex, disability, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or marital status.