404 is an independent communications agency with aim to resolve our clients' business challenges. Strategy is the backbone of our approach. We see clients as partners who are on board through every stage of the process, from idea to execution. In an age when brands need to talk more than ever, we help them find their voice.
We have two sister companies: Flow is building mobile applications that make life more beautiful, productive and fun, while Shape is delivering bespoken web solutions with unmatched service.
We believe analytics and measurement are key to any good campaign, and media strategies are our strong suit. Being part of our team as Digital Media Planner & Buyer, you will have the opportunity to think creatively, use your analytical skills and come up with appropriate strategies to make sure that all campaigns reach the right people in the most effective way possible.
Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
If you become part of our team, your main focus will be:
- Developing media strategies and media plans based on client briefs
- Making sure campaigns are implemented properly
- Plan-based media buying and continued campaign optimization
- Producing both internal and external campaign-related reports and analyses based on predefined KPIs
- Fostering good partnership relations with the media
We have a place for you if have the following:
- 1+ years of work experience in digital media planning and buying
- Excellent knowledge of the media market
- Knowledge of Gemius tools & functioning of the ad-serving technologies
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager tools
- Meticulous attention to detail and a strong sense of responsibility
- Highly analytical thinking
- Great proactivity and desire for learning
- A desire to work in a dynamic, team environment
- Excellent communication skills
Why our people choose us:
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people happiness is important to us. That is why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after work hangouts with beer, referral reward and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sport activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.