Shape is an independent Web development agency.
We design and develop Web products for the largest Croatian and international companies. Our clients include McDonalds, Adidas, Hrvatski Telekom, Zagrebacka Banka, Croatia Osiguranje, Valamar, and Atlantic Group. Shape is not a factory. We are architects, designers, and engineers that create products for companies that their users actually need. Our leaders are regular people who will listen to you and be there all the time. They sit next to you everyday and do the same work.
We have two sister companies: 404 is our mothership for PR, Content, Creative, Digital, & Events, and Flow makes awesome mobile applications.
As our Designer, you will be a part of our extremely talented design team. You will work on small to medium size projects for our large portfolio of clients, so your everyday work can be very dynamic with changing projects. You will communicate to clients and our project managers to translate business problems into designing user-centric, beautiful wireframes, mockups, and designs.
Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
When you join us, your main focus will be:
- Designing small to medium size web products, like microsites, landing pages, company web pages
- Communicating directly with clients to understand their business needs
- Translating business problems into modern, engaging user experiences
- Creating mockups, prototypes, and wireframes
- Advocating from the start from a UX mindset
- Finding creative ways to solve UX problems
- Delivering functional, usable, and beautiful UI designs
You belong with us if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in web or mobile UX and UI design
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of web or mobile technologies
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Kind, nice, and teamwork attitude
Why our people chose us:
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish team work. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people happiness is important to us. That's why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after work hangouts with beer, referral reward and many more. We encourage healthy lifestyle - you can expect sport activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.