Shape is an independent Web development agency.
We design and develop Web products for the largest Croatian and international companies. Our clients include McDonald's, Adidas, Hrvatski Telekom, Zagrebacka Banka, Croatia Osiguranje, Valamar, and Atlantic Group. Shape is not a factory. We are architects, designers, and engineers that create products for companies that their users actually need. Our leaders are regular people who will listen to you and be there all the time. They sit next to you every day and do the same work.
We have two sister companies: 404 is our mothership for PR, Content, Creative, Digital, & Events, and Flow makes awesome mobile applications.
As our Senior Designer, you will be a part of our extremely talented design team. You will excellently analyze our clients’ business requirements and translate them into high-level detailed mood boards, mockups, and prototypes. Identifying user experience problems and designing modern, clear interfaces is part of your everyday mission.
Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
When you join us, your main focus will be:
- Understanding client business requirements and translating them into modern, engaging user experiences
- Creating high level and detailed mockups, prototypes, and mood boards
- Communicating and consulting to our clients, as a design expert
- Advocating from the start from a UX mindset
- Finding creative ways to solve UX problems
- Continuous prototyping, meaning prototyping after failing
- Creating Information architecture
- Delivering functional, usable, and beautiful UI designs
- Presenting your work to our clients
- Collaborating with internal teams (project managers, developers)
You belong with us if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in web or mobile UX/UI design
- Deep understanding of web technologies, beyond design
- Perfectionist-level attention to detail
- Excellent and professional communication skills
- Passion for exceptionally high-quality design
- Kind, nice, and teamwork attitude
Why our people choose us:
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people happiness is important to us. That's why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after work hangouts with beer, referral reward and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sport activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.