404 is a communications agency with an aim to resolve our client's business challenges. Strategy is the backbone of our approach. We see clients as partners who are on board through every stage of the process, from idea to execution. In an age when brands need to talk more than ever, we help them find their voice.
We are part of MYTY group and alongside we have our sister company, Shape 404 developing digital products.
As our new Senior Designer, you will have the opportunity to work with the team that is behind the two biggest digital brands on the market – LAQO and KEKS PAY. You will be designing brands with conceptual and strategic focus, working on the development of creative concepts, and designing unique content for different media channels. Some of the clients that we work with daily are Adidas, Croatia Osiguranje, Hrvatski Telekom, BAT, Jamnica, and Rimac Automobili.
Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
If you become part of our team, your main focus will be:
- Designing brands with strong conceptual and strategic grounds
- Developing creative concepts in collaboration with Creative Director and concept team
- Designing unique content for different media channels and formats
- Transferring business challenges into modern and distinctive brand user experience
- Conducting creative workshops with clients
- Presenting ideas to the clients, individually or as part of the team
- Making sure that the quality of produced ideas is in line with the Agency’s and client’s expectations
- Collaboration and coordination of creative work in multidisciplinary teams
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously – individually or as a team member
- Transferring knowledge to the team members and other colleagues in the agency
We have a place for you if have the following:
- 5+ years of professional experience in the field of visual communications, brand design, and digital design development
- Conceptual way of thinking, focus on details and typography
- Previous experience in communicating directly with the clients – individually or as part of the team
- Experience in leading a design team
- Good communication skills
- Great knowledge of design softwares (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, Sketch)
- Openness for changes and learning of new design methods of thinking
- Good command of spoken and written English language
- Degree in design-related education
Why our people choose us:
Agency 404 is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, sex, disability, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or marital status.
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops, and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people's happiness is important to us. That's why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after-work hangouts with beer, referral reward, and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sports activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.