404 is an independent communications agency with an aim to resolve our clients' business challenges. Strategy is the backbone of our approach. We see clients as partners who are on board through every stage of the process, from idea to execution. In an age when brands need to talk more than ever, we help them find their voice.
With us is our sister company SHAPE 404, that is focused on web and mobile development.
Our team is behind two biggest digital brands on the market – LAQO and KEKS PAY. Some of the clients that we work with on a daily basis are Adidas, Reebok, BAT, Fox, Uber, Coca-Cola, Molson Coors, Huawei and many more.
Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
If you become part of our team, your main focus will be:
- Designing and developing creative ideas and concepts
- Editing and writing original content for various media channels and formats
- Development of creative solutions in collaboration with interdisciplinary teams
- Daily collaboration with our creative director in order to create innovative creative solutions for advertising campaigns, digital products and services
- Conducting creative workshops with clients
- Presenting ideas to clients, as part of the team and individually
- Taking care that the quality of the produced ideas is in line with the expectations of the agency and the client
- Transfer of knowledge to other colleagues in the team and the agency
- Mentoring 1 to 2 junior copywriters
We have a place for you if have the following:
- 4+ years of professional experience in the field of creative communication, marketing and advertising
- Excellent level of creativity in written expression
- Previous experience in communicating directly with the clients – individually or as part of the team
- Excellent command of spoken and written English language
- Experience in managing the quality of delivered creative work
- High degree of organization and willingness to accept constructive feedback
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Developed presentation skills
- Willingness to accept the changes and learn new methods of creative thinking
- Experience in leading or mentoring junior copywriter
Why our people choose us:
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people's happiness is important to us. That's why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after work hangouts with beer, referral reward and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sport activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.