Shape is an independent Web development agency.
We design and develop Web products for the largest Croatian and international companies. Our clients include McDonald's, Adidas, Hrvatski Telekom, Zagrebacka Banka, Croatia Osiguranje, Valamar, and Atlantic Group. Shape is not a factory. We are architects, designers, and engineers that create products for companies that their users actually need. Our leaders are regular people who will listen to you and be there all the time. They sit next to you every day and do the same work.
We have two sister companies: 404 is our mothership for PR, Content, Creative, Digital, & Events, and Flow makes awesome mobile applications.
As our QA Engineer, you are completely integrated in each of our development stages to ensure the high quality that we are proud of. You are involved from the beginning with our customer to define the quality standards for each project. Every day, you sit together with the entire project team to solve problems in real time for our entire portfolio of web and mobile products.
Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
When you join us, your main focus will be:
- Point of contact for all QA activities for all projects
- Advocate for QA to be the main focus in each stage
- Clearly define upfront with our customer the quality standards and metrics for each project
- Plan and schedule test phases, keeping everyone aware of the current QA status
- Create testing plans in design, frontend, and backend production
- Create and implement manual and automated tests for web sites, mobile applications and back end services
- Execute tests and report detected issues
- Help developers in implementing test-ready code
- Sit regularly with the team to identify risks and improvements throughout life of project
- Ensure quality standards are met or exceeded for all projects, both mobile and web
- Adhere to project schedules and proactively report progress to meet challenging deadlines
- Be up to date with QA standards, technology, and trends
- Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes with every project
- Supporting other tasks, such as creating user manuals and content management
You belong with us if you have:
- 3+ years of quality or software engineering experience
- Good experience in testing, bug reporting, and analysis of new features
- Strong understanding of web browsers, different mobile devices, versions, and functionality
- Experience in end to end testing life cycle, with a good understanding of different methodologies
- Independent and self-starting way of working
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking mindset
- Love for technical challenges
Why our people choose us:
Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people happiness is important to us. That's why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after work hangouts with beer, referral reward and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sport activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.