Shape is an independent Web and Mobile app development agency.
We design and develop products for the largest Croatian and international companies. Some of our clients are McDonald's, Adidas, Hrvatski Telekom, Zagrebacka Banka, Croatia Osiguranje, Valamar, Atlantic Group and many more.
Shape is not a factory. We are architects, designers, and engineers that create products for companies that their users actually need. We use newest technologies and follow trends in web and mobile development. Our leaders are experts with years of programming experience, ready to listen and take care of professional growth and development of our colleagues. They sit next to you every day and do the same work.
We have a sister company 404, our mothership for PR, Content, Creative, Digital, & Events.
As QA engineer you will be working on testing of our web and mobile applications. You will also be involved in all development phases, from specifications to final product. Also, you will have opportunity to participate in client meetings with aim to define quality standards for each project in specific, and to coordinate on daily basis with project team in order to align quality assurance with rest of the development process.
Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
When you join us, your main focus will be:
- Coordinating all QA activities for all projects
- Clearly defining upfront, the quality standards and metrics for each project (in coordination with clients)
- Planning and scheduling testing phases
- Creating testing plans in design, frontend, and backend production
- Creating and implementing automated tests for web sites, mobile applications and backend services
- Execute tests and report detected issues using JIRA
- Help developers in implementing test-ready code
- Conducting regular sit-downs with the team to identify risks and improvements throughout life of project
- Adhering to project schedules and proactively reporting progress to meet the deadlines
- Being up to date with latest QA standards, technology and trends
- Supporting other tasks, such as creating user manuals and content management
You belong with us if you have:
- 3+ years of quality or software engineering experience
- Experience in testing, bug reporting and analysis of functioning web and mobile products
- Experience in using JIRA
- Strong understanding of versions and functionality od web browsers and different mobile device
- Experience in end to end testing life cycle, with a good understanding of different testing methodologies
- Ability to work alone, as well as within the team
- Proactivity in everyday work
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking mindset
- Interest for new technologies and technical challenges
Why our people chose us:
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people happiness is important to us. That's why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after work hangouts with beer, referral reward and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sport activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.