Shape is an independent Web development agency.
We design and develop Web products for the largest Croatian and international companies. Our clients include McDonald's, Adidas, Hrvatski Telekom, Zagrebacka Banka, Croatia Osiguranje, Valamar, and Atlantic Group. Shape is not a factory. We are architects, designers, and engineers that create products for companies that their users actually need. Our leaders are regular people who will listen to you and be there all the time. They sit next to you every day and do the same work.
We have two sister companies: 404 is our mothership for PR, Content, Creative, Digital, & Events, and Flow makes awesome mobile applications.
We have specialized in developing web sites. The driving force behind our operation are experts who have worked on a number of projects for both domestic and international clients.
Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
When you join us, your main focus will be:
- Organizing and monitoring project-related processes within a team
- Coordinating between the development team and the client – ensuring efficient two-way communication
- Reaching agreements between the clients and the development team, providing feedback and reporting on specifications, requirements, deadlines and project status
- Coordinating the work of programming and designer teams; recognizing, understanding and advocating their needs
- Organizing workplans in cooperation with other key roles
- Optimizing work processes and monitoring the progress of the projects
- Timely identifying issues and proposing solutions
You belong with us if you have:
- Minimum two years of work experience in project management in the IT sector; the more, the better
- Understanding of the process of developing web and IT projects
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Great capacity for independently organizing tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed critical thinking
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong sense of responsibility
Why our people chose us:
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people happiness is important to us. That's why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after work hangouts with beer, referral reward and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sport activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.