Shape is an independent Web and Mobile app development agency.
We design and develop Web products for the largest Croatian and international companies. Our clients include McDonald's, Adidas, Hrvatski Telekom, Zagrebacka Banka, Croatia Osiguranje, Valamar, Atlantic Group and many more.
Shape is not a factory. We are architects, designers, and engineers that create products for companies that their users actually need. Our leaders are experts with years of programming experience, ready to listen and take care of professional growth and development of our colleagues. They sit next to you every day and do the same work.
We have a sister company 404, our mothership for PR, Content, Creative, Digital, & Events.
As a project manager in our team, you will independently work on planning, implementation and monitoring of projects of mobile and web solutions for our clients. While coordinating the internal project team and following that the realization of the project phases is going according to plan, you will simultaneously lead communication with clients on a daily basis in order to meet their expectations and build relationships.
Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
When you join us, your main focus will be:
- Organizing and monitoring project-related processes within a team
- Coordinating between the development team and the client – ensuring efficient two-way communication
- Reaching agreements between the clients and the development team, providing feedback and reporting on specifications, requirements, deadlines and project status
- Coordinating the work of programming and designer teams; recognizing, understanding and advocating their needs
- Organizing workplans in cooperation with other key roles
- Optimizing work processes and monitoring the progress of the projects
- Timely identifying issues and proposing solutions
You belong with us if you have:
- Minimum two years of work experience in project management in the IT sector; the more, the better
- Understanding of the process of developing web and IT projects
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Great capacity for independently organizing tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed critical thinking
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong sense of responsibility
Why our people chose us:
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people happiness is important to us. That's why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after work hangouts with beer, referral reward and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sport activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.