404 is an independent communications agency with an aim to resolve our clients' business challenges. Strategy is the backbone of our approach. We see clients as partners who are on board through every stage of the process, from idea to execution. In an age when brands need to talk more than ever, we help them find their voice.
Our sister company, Shape 404, develops digital products, websites and mobile applications.
The main goal of the Traffic Manager in our team is to make sure that all projects are going smoothly and both the client who requested the project and the internal team who did the work are satisfied with the end result. Traffic Manager manager is responsible for creating an environment and atmosphere to keep everyone on task and projects on deadline, coordinating all resources involved in the project.
Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
If you become part of our team, your main focus will be:
- Working in creative team and assigning task to the team members
- Organizing and overseeing processes for each project with the team
- Defining project scope and setting up new projects
- Defining and updating weekly schedule
- Linking and coordinating creative team with other internal teams within the agency - enabling effective two-way communication
- Coordinating work of copywriters, designers, developers, photographers, animators, and recognizing, understanding and representing their needs
- Creating a work plan in collaboration with other key roles
- Developing internal processes
- Optimizing workflow of creating and production team
- Timely problem identification and suggesting possible solutions
We have a place for you if have the following:
- 1+ year of experience in project management (preferably marketing or IT field)
- Understanding of work process in marketing agency
- Great capacity for independently organizing tasks and proven track of project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Command of both written and spoken English
- Well-developed critical thinking
- Developed crisis management skills
- Knowledge of and experience in working with time/team/task management tools (such as Asana, Slack, Toggle, Clockify)
- Meticulousness and responsibility in work
- The desire to work in a dynamic team environment
Why our people choose us:
Agency 404 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, sex, disability, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or marital status.
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people happiness is important to us. That is why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after work hangouts with beer, referral reward and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sport activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.