404 is an independent communications agency that successfully integrates public relations and digital services and thus addresses the business challenges of clients. Strategy is the backbone of our approach. We see clients as partners who are on board through every stage of the process, from idea to execution. In an age when brands need to talk more than ever, we help them find their voice.
With us is our sister company SHAPE 404, that is focused on web and mobile development.
As our Junior Social Media Designer you will have the opportunity to collaborate with interdisciplinary team on designing, creating and producing content for different formats and communication channels. Send us your portfolio and become a part of our design team!
Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
If you become part of our team, your main focus will be:
- Visual designing of content for social media networks
- Designing digital ads for various formats and media
- Development of own concepts and collaboration with Concept team
- Designing multimedia presentations
- Mobile graphics design for various digital channels
- Participating in the process of photo and video production as visual coordinator of content
- Working on several projects simultaneously - as a team member and independently
- Collaboration with Creative and Art Director, Creative Strategist, Digital Copywriter and Community Managers
We have a place for you if you have the following:
- 1 year of professional design experience in creating content for social networks
- Excellent knowledge of programs: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, AE, Adobe Premier (After Effects and Adobe Premiere video editing experience are a big plus)
- Conceptual thinking, focus on details and typography
- Experience working with digital projects
- Being familiar with processes and different ways of digital advertising
- Understanding of social networks
- Good communication skills
- Propensity to teamwork
- Willingness to adopt new knowledge and skills
- Good command of spoken and written English language
- Degree in design related education
Why our people choose us:
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people's happiness is important to us. That's why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after work hangouts with beer, referral reward and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sport activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.