404 is an independent communications agency with an aim to resolve our clients' business challenges. Strategy is the backbone of our approach. We see clients as partners who are on board through every stage of the process, from idea to execution. In an age when brands need to talk more than ever, we help them find their voice.
With us is our sister company SHAPE 404, that is focused on web and mobile development.
As a Digital Analytics & SEO Specialist, you will be part of our gifted performance team that plays a key role in improving ROI in the digital space. You will have the opportunity to deal with planning and setting up digital analytics, analyze data and come up with conclusions and recommendations. You will also be involved in SEO audits and search engine optimization projects in a rounded and comprehensive way. And if you express your interest and necessary skills, you will also have the opportunity to be involved in UX analysis and conversion optimization (CRO) projects.
Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
If you become part of our team, your main focus will be:
- Conducting SEO audits and implementation of proposed guidelines (technical, on-page, off-page SEO)
- Conducting UX analyses of websites & consumer journeys with the aim of improving the conversion rate.
- Creating an audit of digital analytics
- Digital analytics planning and documentation preparation (measurement plan, implementation plan)
- Setting up digital analytics via Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics tools
- Creating internal and external reports using data visualization tools (e.g. Google Data Studio)
We have a place for you if have the following:
- 2+ years of work experience in similar or the same jobs
- Advanced use of Google Analytics tools
- Experience with Google Tag Manager tool
- Experience with search engine optimization (SEO)
- Basic understanding of digital advertising channels
- Developed analytical thinking
- High proactivity & great desire to learn
- Desire to work in a dynamic team environment
Why our people choose us:
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people's happiness is important to us. That's why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after work hangouts with beer, referral reward and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sport activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.