404 is an independent communications agency with an aim to resolve our clients' business challenges. Strategy is the backbone of our approach. We see clients as partners who are on board through every stage of the process, from idea to execution. In an age when brands need to talk more than ever, we help them find their voice.
With us is our sister company SHAPE 404, that is focused on web and mobile development.
As our Designer you will have the opportunity to work with the team that is behind two biggest digital brands on the market – LAQO and KEKS PAY. You will be helping the senior design team and creative director in developing design strategies, while designing unique content for different media channels and formats. Some of the clients that we work with on a daily basis are Adidas, Reebok, BAT, Fox, Uber, Coca-Cola, Molson Coors, Huawei and many more.
Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
If you become part of our team, your main focus will be:
- Developing design strategy in collaboration with senior design team and creative director
- Designing unique content for different media channels and formats: visual identity, printed material, digital ads and campaigns, infographics, magazines
- Designing multimedia presentations
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously – individually or as a team member
- Finishing touch and preparation of materials for print
- Cooperation with copywriters, photographers and designer
- Coordinating external associates in order to create quality designs
We have a place for you if have the following:
- 2+years of professional experience in the field of visual communications, brand design and digital design development and campaigns
- Conceptual way of thinking, focus on details and typography
- Good communication skills
- Desire for personal growth in team environment
- Great command of design softwares (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, Sketch)
- Openness for changes and learning of new design methods of thinking
- Willingness to take initiative and self-motivation in daily work
- Good command of spoken and written English language
- Degree in design related education
Why our people choose us:
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people's happiness is important to us. That's why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after work hangouts with beer, referral reward and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sport activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.