404 is an independent communications agency with an aim to resolve our clients' business challenges. Strategy is the backbone of our approach. We see clients as partners who are on board through every stage of the process, from idea to execution. In an age when brands need to talk more than ever, we help them find their voice.
We have two sister companies: Flow is building mobile applications that make life more beautiful, productive and fun, while Shape is delivering bespoken web solutions with unmatched service.
Our Account team is responsible for planning, developing and managing clients` strategy to improve their presence and achieve their goals, while building and managing relationships with existing and potential clients, and liaising between clients and different internal teams.
Our culture is human. We work hard, do good stuff, and have a life.
If you become part of our team, your main focus will be:
- Preparing briefs
- Researching user habits and putting forward strategy proposals
- Drawing up and implementing digital strategies and campaigns
- Setting KPIs
- Formulating work-plans in cooperation with other key roles
- Managing campaigns and analyzing results
- Optimizing work processes and monitoring the progress of the projects
- Preparing reports following campaigns’ completion
- Coordinating all the teams (design, development, performance, content, social, etc.); recognizing, understanding and representing their needs
- Producing case studies
We have a place for you if have the following:
- 3+ years of work experience in digital marketing
- Excellent knowledge of the specific characteristics of all online channels
- Knowledge of Google AdWords and Facebook advertising tools
- Knowledge of and experience in working with Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed critical thinking
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Great capacity for independently organizing tasks
- The desire to work in a dynamic team environment
Why our people choose us:
- Personal development: You will have the opportunity to work with the biggest companies, while learning from the best experts in the market. We invest heavily in the learning and development: mentorship programs, English classes, external and internal trainings, workshops and conferences.
- Environment: We extremely cherish teamwork. You will find a relaxed working environment and someone to give you a hand if you need it. If you want, you can even bring your dog to keep you company.
- Perks: Our people happiness is important to us. That's why we offer fun team buildings, Friday after work hangouts with beer, referral reward and many more. We encourage a healthy lifestyle - you can expect sport activities and prize if you run your first half marathon.